Welcome to curso-ingles.com, an online community (onwards “Curso Inglés”) dedicated to learning the English language.
Below you can find the legal details of the company that maintains it:
SOK Internet S.L.
Calle Galileu, 303-305 , 4ª planta
08028 Barcelona (España)
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Curso Inglés provides his service (the "Service") from different channels: the site ("Site") www.curso-ingles.com/en and from their apps ("Apps") distributed from the Apple Store and Google Play.
2. By using the Service, you ("you") confirm that you accept the binding nature of the Terms and Conditions of Service. You also confirm that you are at least 18 years old or that, if you have not yet fulfilled them, you have the authorization of your parents or legal guardian, who are responsible for compliance by you with the Terms and Conditions of Service.
3. From time to time, Curso Inglés may modify the Terms and Conditions of Service. You can consult at any time the latest version of the Terms and Conditions of Service at http://www.curso-ingles.com/en/support/legal-data.
4. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Service or any future updates, do not access the Service or the Site nor use it (or continue to use or access them).
II. SERVICE DESCRIPTION
1. The Service allows users to create an account as a user ("User") of the Service, create and update an online profile on the Site ("Profile"). Each user who has created an account in the Service has a profile of their own in which they can manage their preferences.
2. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features added to the Service, including the development of new tools and resources, are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service.
3. The Service can be used completely free of charge on the "Site".
4. You can download our "Apps" from iTunes or the Play Store free of charge. From the "Apps" you can purchase the Premium subscription that will enable you to use the app without ads, access premium content, and use all the features without Internet access.
1. Registration in Curso Inglés.
In order to use most of the services, you must have a valid Curso Inglés account. To obtain an Curso Inglés account, you must enroll in Curso Inglés by providing an email address and other information.
2. Account responsibility.
It is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and fully responsible for all activities that are carried out using your password or account. Each account is personal and non-transferable. As Registered User you agree to:
2.1. use your account individually and not share it with others, and
2.2. to notify immediately, by writing addressed to Curso Inglés, any unauthorized use of your password or account, in addition to any other breach of security.
3. As Registered User you agree to:
3.1. provide accurate, precise, current and complete information about you as required on the Service's registration form and
3.2. maintain and update the Registration Data to ensure that they remain true, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
3.3. to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of any service without the prior written consent of Curso Ingles.
1. The business, correspondence or participation of the User in promotions of advertisers found in or through the use of the Service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, as well as any other terms, conditions, guarantees associated with such relationships, are solely between The User and the advertisers. As Registered User you acknowledge that Curso Inglés will not, under any circumstances, be liable for damages or damages of any kind resulting from the above mentioned relationships or the presence of such advertisers in the Service.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that such advertisements are necessary for Curso Inglés to provide the Service. In addition, as User acknowledges and accepts that it will not hide any ads from the view via HTML / CSS or by any other means. By using the Service, you acknowledge the Curso Inglés right to present such advertisements with or without prior notice, and without such execution having to carry any consideration for you or another user. The way, mode and extent of the advertisement in the User Profile is solely and exclusively the decision of the Curso Inglés, who may modify it in its sole discretion.
1. You can cancel your account and stop using the Service at any time.
2. You agree that Curso Inglés may terminate your account if you have reason to believe that you have breached the Terms and Conditions of Service or that you have acted in contradiction with them.
3. Curso Inglés reserves the right to modify or interrupt, provisionally or definitively the Service (or part of it), solely at its discretion and at any time. Such modification or interruption will be notified on the Site whenever possible.
VII. RESALE OF SERVICE
As a User you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service and not to use or access it unless you have the express consent of Curso Inglés expressed in writing.
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. You acknowledge and agree that all Intellectual Property Rights included in the Service, Site, necessary software used in conjunction with the Service ("Software") and all content (including text, videos, images or other materials) contained within the Site and Service other than User Content ("Content") belong to the Curso Inglés and its licensors; And with the exception of the limited license rights granted to you in accordance with clause 12.2, Curso Inglês and its licensors expressly reserve the right to all Intellectual Property Rights included in the Service, Site, Content and Software or associated with them. "Intellectual Property Rights" shall mean copyright, trademarks, patents, service marks, trade names or equivalent forms of protection, of any nature and arising anywhere in the world; Whether registered or unregistered, together with applications for the granting of such rights.
2. Subject to clauses 12.3 and 12.4 and your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Service, Curso Inglés grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable or sublicensable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the Site, Service, Content and Software. The grant is for personal, non-commercial use only and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Service and with any other instructions written or otherwise communicated by Curso Inglés (including instructions or parameters set by Curso Inglés within the Site Or of the Service or as part of it).
3. Your license to use the Software is limited to the use of the object code of the Software, and it is a condition of such license that, except in those cases where the applicable law expressly permits, does not make or allow third parties to perform any of the following actions : Copy, modification, derivative works, reverse engineering, reverse assembly or other activities to try to discover the source code, sale, assignment, sublicensing, granting of rights to guarantee the rights to the Software or transfer of said rights. You further acknowledge that in order to use the Software or the Content of a third party, you may have to accept terms and conditions additional to the Terms and Conditions of Service.
4. Notwithstanding clause 12.1, accepts that:
4.1. You can not access the Site, Service or Content by means other than the interfaces provided by Curdo Inglés for you to use to access the Service; neither
4.2. Unless you have explicit authorization of Curso Inglés or relevant third parties (including advertisers), You may not modify, rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
1. You agree to indemnify Curso Inglés, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, brand associates or other associates and employees from any loss, damage, costs, expenses (including reasonable court costs) or other liabilities arising from claims, claims, claims or proceedings initiated by third parties arising out of your use of the Service, your connection with the Service, your breach of the Terms and Conditions of Service, or the breach by your Part of the rights of another person or entity.
X. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge and agree that Curso Inglés may establish general practices and limits relating to the storage of data in the Service and that you may modify such practices and limits at any time without notice. You accept that Curso Inglés has no responsibility for the erasure or non-storage of any messages, communications or User Content maintained and transmitted through the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Curso Inglés reserves the right to deactivate accounts that remain inactive for a period of more than 12 months.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You understand and agree that the Site, the Service and the Content are provided "AS IS" and that use of the Site, the Service and the Content is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Curso Inglés expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Specifically, and without limiting the above.
2. Curso Inglés does not assume any responsibility, in relation to the improvement in its English learning; Punctuality, erasure, defective delivery, or non-delivery of information; Lack of conservation of the communications or personalized configuration of the user; Restriction or loss of access; Programming errors or others; Unauthorized use by sharing access to the Service with other persons or other malfunctions or inadequacies of the internet connection of the computer you use. In addition, Curso Inglês does not guarantee that the Service or part of it will be supplied uninterrupted or without errors.
3. Expressly accepts that there will be no responsibility in Curso Inglés for any problems such as loss of data; direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (including where Curso Inglés has been notified of the possibility of such damages) arising out of any matter relating to the Site, the Service or the Content.
4. In the event that a dispute arises with another User in relation to, or derived from, or otherwise associated with, the use of the Site or the Service, you agree to exempt Curso Inglés from any claims, demands or duties to indemnify For damages of any kind or nature that derive from said dispute or that are in any way connected with it.
XII. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. The Terms and Conditions of Service and the relationship you maintain with Curso Inglés shall be governed by English law, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions applicable in other jurisdictions. You and Curso Inglés undertake to submit only to the jurisdiction of the English courts, taking into account, however, that Curso Inglés may request measures or solutions in any other jurisdiction in order to enforce the rights that correspond to you in accordance with the Terms And Conditions of Service.
2. Rights of third parties. Under these Terms and Conditions of Service, Curso Inglés and you are the sole owner of the rights included in relation to your access to and / or use of the Site, Service and / or Content, taking into account that third-party Curso Inglés licensors may Take action against you to enforce the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights.
3. Rights of third parties. Under these Terms and Conditions of Service, you are the sole owner of the rights in relation to your access to and / or use of the Site, Service and / or Content, taking into account that third-party Curso Inglés licensors May Take action against you to enforce the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights.
4. Totality of the agreement. You agree that the Terms and Conditions of Service represent the entire agreement between you and Curso Inglés with respect to your relationship with Curso Inglés Registered User (except for Payment Services, which are governed by the Terms and Conditions of Payment Services in addition to being governed by the Terms and Conditions of Service). The Terms and Conditions of Service prevail over any prior agreements reached between you and Curso Inglés, including any previous version of the Terms and Conditions of Service.
1. For any query or to notify breaches of the Terms and Conditions of Service, you can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Curso Inglés may contact you and send you communications, including those relating to changes to the Terms and Conditions of Service, either by email, postal mail or by posting notices on the website.
Last update: December 2016.